Skip to main content

Stripping off another tradition...

@ Golf course. "Dramatic weather for a woeful scene" LMFAO. How I write in one picture XD
U N E D I T E D (Actually, none of my posts is edited.)
Writing used to be my salvation from the labyrinthine thoughts peeving up inside my own head. Writing is one out of many focus therapies I taught to myself against weird behaviors my mom and my aunts are frightened I would do. 

When the story of Anne Frank was introduced to me by an English teacher during my second grade, I discovered another option of expressing my thoughts to something without worrying if it will be used against me, because people most of them can be very untrustworthy when trusted with turbulent thoughts such as mine. Eventually, I started writing a diary the traditional way. That small notebook became my reliable companion before my habit went hi-tech and progressed online. I found fictionpress first before deviantart, tumblr, AFF then wattpad. That is where it began along with my clear pique to start publishing online stories.


Before I knew it, I am in places that others find loneliest. Surprisingly, they are where I can restfully build my different worlds for each different stories. I feel powerful. Megalomania is not a member of my fever, but the excitement beneath the concept of having fictitious worlds which fates under my control is strong. I won’t even try to deny that. Stories paved me the way of subtly entering then absorbing other people’s mindsets. I observed us, because I needed characters with distinct personalities in my stories. They can’t all sound like me.

When you truly understood someone, it is difficult not to love them like the way they love themselves—even if they are not physically real. After all, my characters are modeled from the possibilities that people may be. Exaggerated as it seem, but these characters felt like my own, no matter how much I diverge them from my personal style.

Going offline for a year or two possesses too many difficulties for me, one is that I will have to leave writing behind, which meant that I must repress my personal thoughts sans expressing them in typed words. Will have to lock them inside my head and forcefully collapse all my worlds and murder all my characters.

A huge piece of me will perhaps be engulfed into oblivion.
Huge loss.
I will probably despair for it many times.
Old habits die hard.
Certainly, I will long for it one day.
Bye


Took pictures on my way.



Comments